- Massage for 2 to 3 minutes and rest for 1 to 2 hours and repeat. You are going to be very encouraged as you will see the cupping marks brighten up in a few hours after you massage the cupping mark areas. Keep massaging until your marks gradually dissipate. You will know how frequent you need to massage your cupping marks as all individuals are different due to the intensity of the cupping marks.
- Apply an anti-bruising cream or cabbage juice before you massage your cupping marks to promote blood circulation.
- Drink more water to facilitate clearance of your cupping marks. Add fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your drinks and foods during you conditioning period.
- Eat iron and sulfur rich foods to help you strengthen the skin.
- If your tissues are sore, you can still massage the cupping marks.
NOTE INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY
IMPORTANT: This video is for users of CandyLipz. It cannot be used to erase a bruise or bruises from an injury!
Copyright 2014 | www.CandyLipz.com | The Pouty Lips You Always Wanted. Naturally. | San Francisco | 94127 |