Welcome visitor you can login or create an account.
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model D (Original)
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model D (Original)
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model D (Original)
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model D (Original)
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model D (Original)
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model D (Original)
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model D (Original)
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model D (Original)
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model D (Original)

Candylipz Lip Plumper Model D (Original)

BRAND: CandyLipz


Pin It

Get Fuller Lips All Year Round with CandyLipz Blueberry Licorice Lip Plumper

 WINNER OF BEST IN BEAUTY AWARDS FOR BEST LIP PLUMPER ON THE MARKET!

ABOUT CANDYLIPZ: CandyLipz patented technology won 30 prestigious awards worldwide. CandyLipz has been in use for over 5 years for lip rejuvenation and lip plumpers have been on the market for over a decade.  Our clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours  after each application. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the lips appear much fuller. According to the clinical trail, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their based-line lip size after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time. *Individual results may vary.

ABOUT THE BLUE LICORICE: It creates breathtaking single-lobed lips in 2 minutes. This model accommodates full lips to wide lip widths of 2 inches as images shown below. USE THIS LIP PUMP IF YOUR LIPS ARE A CLOSE MATCH TO ONE OF THE MODELS BELOW. Suggested for female  and male of ages 18 and over.



TO DETERMINE YOUR LIP PUMP SIZE

Watch CandyLipz Blue Licorice Product Review and Tutorial by CrystalMakeup. This is not a paid review.

Single-Lobed Before and After Results


STYLE



SPECIFICATIONS FOR MODEL D

A LIP PUMP, A BLOCKER, AND A JELLY MOUTH CUSHION 

Blue Licorice Lip Plumper

SPECIAL FUNCTION OF CANDYLIPZ MODEL D 
It can work on the upper and lower lips separately. If you have a thin upper lip, read more on how to use this Model D here.

TEMPORARY SIDE EFFECT

Caution: The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not.  According to CNN news, they cited a study on Cupping by BMC Alt. Medicine Journal and wrote, "Do not worry about the cupping marks, they go away after 2 to 4 days. Individual results may vary. Some users may take longer to clear the cupping marks. The good news is cupping marks can be erased in a day! If you have medical problems or sensitive skin, do not use CandyLipz. Cupping marks were spotlighted in the Rio Olympic games 2016.  Read more here

DO NOT WAIT TOO LONG TO GIVE YOURSELF THE TREAT OF A LIFETIME. IT WILL BE YOUR BEST PURCHASE EVER!


Customer Reviews

Based on 24 reviews Write a review

Related Items

Candylipz Lip Plumper Model A (Original)
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model A (Original) $69.99 $44.99
Sale
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model B (Original)
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model B (Original) $69.99 $44.99
Sale
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model C (Original)
Candylipz Lip Plumper Model C (Original) $69.99 $44.99
Sale
CandyLipz Mini Cherry Lip Plumper
CandyLipz Mini Cherry Lip Plumper $39.99 $34.99
Sale

thienna