Luscious Lip Pump: A Review
Who has the best Luscious Lip Pump hands down? Currently, there are a few luscious lip pumps on the market.
- Jolie Lips: Lip Plumping System: $22.95 to $27.99.
- De Luxe Lip Plumper: $99.99 to $299.99.
- Luscious Lips by Cynthia Rowland: $49.99 to $99.99
- CandyLipz Xtreme Lip-Shaper System by Dr. Thienna Ho: $29.99 to $119.99.
The price can range from $22.99 up to $299.99 for a system. All of these pumps use suction technology to increase the appearance of lip volume- but what are the differences between all of them? We are going to do an unbiased review of the technical aspects of all these luscious lip pumps.
To better understand why the technical design of luscious lip pumps plays a crucial role in lip enhancement appearance, here are a few important facts about the lips:
1. There are 5 lobes on the lips. The most difficult lobe to work on is lobe #2. Lobe #2 is extremely sensitive to suction. It is easily excited and has a tendency to enlarge quicker than the rest of other lobes if it is not managed correctly and gently. The Jolie Lips Plumping System, De Luxe Lip Plumper, and Luscious Lips by Cynthia Rowland use small suction openings to enhance the lips. When one applies a 1-inch diameter tube to the lips, most of the suction pulls the center of the lips. As a consequence, lobe# 2 might be overly exaggerated if the suction is left on too long while other lip lobes may need more time to be enhanced. To have well-balanced lips, these suction tools have to be moved to the left (lobe #1 and #4) and/or right (lobe #3 and #5) to complete the lip enhancement sessions. The results may be hard to control. One side could be much fuller than the other side.
2. Getting the pouty lips look of youth is no easy task. Surgeons have been trying for decades to create the look of youth by injecting fillers to 15 anatomical zones of the lips. However, the results were less than satisfactory because the lips end up not looking natural.
(Image credit: A New Classification of Lip Zones to Customize Injectable Lip Augmentation by Andrew A. Jacono, MD)
Scientific studies show that lips start to thin out gradually after the age of 18 and 16 for females and males, respectively. As we age, the Cupid’s Bow become blunted and drooped. We also lose projection and definition of the upper lip. This is why enhancement of the upper lip is a must if one wants to look youthful. The image below shows the 3 areas of the upper lip that are important in creating the youthful lip look:
As of today, all experts agree that to get the pouty lips look of youth, both the lips and the upper areas of the lip must be enhanced. Otherwise, you will end up getting the classic trout-lip look of lip augmentation.
Lip suction pumps that have very small openings are unable to tackle the upper lip areas shown in the image above. The results may be undesirable if your lips do not already have those features. Enhancing the lips alone may not be good enough.
In summary, the Jolie Lips Plumping System, De Luxe Lip Plumper, and Luscious Lips by Cynthia Rowland will work for users who already have great Cupid’s Bow and upper lip projection and definition. If users are not looking for anything extreme, these pumps will do just fine if you learn how to use their pumps properly.
Lastly, if you are looking to have a luscious lip pump that is designed and engineered specifically to work on the 15 anatomical lip zones ALL AT THE SAME TIME, the 7-times award winning CandyLipz Xtreme Lip-Shaper System is the lip pump for you. (See image of CandyLipz Enhancement Zone below). The lip pump not only uses suction technology but it has a brilliant advanced patent-pending lip-shaper technology inside the lip pump which allows users to shape and contour the lips- something not found in no other lip plumpers.
The CandyLipz Lip Pump is designed to raise the arches of the Cupid’s Bow, enhance the projection and definition of the upper lip, and block the development of lobe #2. The lip pump also comes in two styles: Single-Lobed and Double-Lobed lower lip. The lip pump is small, attractive, and portable. It takes 1 to 2 minutes to use and the look lasts for up to 2 hours. The lip pump can be used hands-free so multitasking is a breeze.