Candylipz Lip Plumper Model B: Size (S to M)
- How it works
- Style & Size
- How Long It Lasts
- Who Can't
- Side Effects
- Clinical Trial
- Awards & Patents
- Return Policy
The Candylipz lip plumper is a breakthrough, hand-operated lip enhancement tool that combines ancient Chinese Cupping suction and our exclusive, patented Xtreme lip-shaper system to shape and contour your lips smoothly in minutes.
- CandyLipz was invented to restore oddly shaped lips and the appearance of aging lips. CandyLipz lip plumper is designed to work on 15 anatomical lip zones. No other products on the market can match CandyLipz lip plumpers.
- Candylipz improves the appearance of thinning of the lips, lip asymmetry, lip lines/grooves/pits/smoker's lines, drooping of the Cupid’s bow and corners of the mouth, and/or lengthening of the lip philtrum.
- Red Apple Lip Plumper
- Single-Lobed Style (Creates uniform round lower lip)
- Works on both upper and lower lips together or separately
- Accommodates thin lips and small mouths of under two inches (S-M)
If you have lip width under 2 inches measuring from corner to corner of the mouth and the thickness of the upper and lower lip is about 0.6 inch, use this apple style.
Tips: Use your credit card to measure your lip size. The height of a credit card is 2 inches. If your lip width is less than the height of the credit card and the lip thickness is around a quarter of the height of the credit card, use this apple style.
The results vary from person to person. Users have reported the lip plumping results may last up to 24 hours after immediate use. With long term use, users reported their lips stay fuller naturally for days and months without plumping. We do not pay for reviews. Check out what users on Instagram share with us.
- Do not use if you have any health problems, skin disease or conditions which make you prone to bleeding, bruising, and/or if you have sensitive skin. Why? The Cupping marks or hickey-like marks may linger on longer.
- Do not use if you have lip implants.
- Do not use if you have lip injections. Please wait until your body absorbs the fillers before you use CandyLipz.
- If you have piercings, crowns, braces, and veneers, use at your discretion.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU HAVE HEALTH CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU USE THIS PRODUCT.
- Gorgeous hand-dyed gift box
- A plumper
- A blocker
- A FREE jelly cushion
- The redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. Some users may take longer to clear the cupping marks. Give your lips at least 10 training days for best results.
- 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. The other 5 percent do not. According to CNN news, they cited a study on Cupping by BMC Alt. Medicine Journal and wrote, "Do not worry about the cupping marks, they go away after 2 to 4 days. Individual results may vary.
- If you have medical problems or sensitive skin, do not use CandyLipz. The cupping marks may linger on longer.
- Consult your physician if you have further concerns or questions.
Tips: Do not over plump on the first day or you will get a giant blue and black circular mark around your mouth. The temporary side effects of lip cupping may include redness, skin discoloration, tenderness of the lips, and a blood blister (rare) on the lips, around and inside the mouth. They may be light pink, bluish purple, or black. Cupping marks may feel tender and painful to some users. The key is to not use too much suction until your lips are completely trained.
CandyLipz clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. With continuous use of the lip plumper, the lips appear much fuller. According to the clinical trail, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their based-line lip size after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time. *Individual results may vary.
- Real Users, Real Results
- All videos & images are not paid reviews. Please review their feedback before you buy.
CandyLipz won over 30 awards and holds 30 patents with 30 pending internationally. CandyLipz patents include USA Patent No. US 9,119,758 B2, Patent No. US 4,455,472, Patent No. US 4,467,375, Patent No. US D768,305S, Patent No. US D766,452S, and Patent No. US D739,083S to name a few.
All sales are final due to hygienic reasons.
Thank you for learning more about CandyLipz before you purchase. Our product is clinically tested and dermatologist approved. It has been in use for over 6 years and lip plumping tools have been on the market for over a decade. There are no known cases of lip damage or injury. Our product is designed specifically for lip plumping. We have hundreds of thousands of happy users worldwide.You can use CandyLipz with confidence. Happy candylipping!
Trivia: Besides lip, butt, and breast cupping, did you know that cupping is used for the treatment of pain, acne, eczema, facial paralysis, migraines, herpes zoster, gynecological disorders, high blood pressure, anemia, bronchial congestion, cellulite, varicose veins, and gastrointestinal problems. Source: WebMD Medical Reference
Facial Cupping Improves Facial Nerve Damage
Did you know that Cupping is used for the treatment of facial paralysis for decades? There are 17 known clinical trials. The studies used both dry cupping and wet cupping. Dry cupping is the method where you just apply the suction cup to a local area to stimulate nerve and muscle agility functions. In wet cupping, the cupped areas are punctured with 10 to 20 needles before the suctioned cups are applied to the skin. The cupped areas will then allowed to bleed for 5 to 10 minutes before the cups are removed. With cupping, the temporary side effect is the cupping marks. And when you do wet cupping, there is a risk of getting an infection from the punctured sites. Now you know!
News: Did you know that cupping marks were spotlighted in the Rio Olympic games 2016? Athletes used dry cupping during the Olympic Games to speed healing and improve tissue agility. Read this article: http://blog.candylipz.com/cupping-marks-on-olympic-athletes-2016/