Cupping Marks & Bruising Tips
How to Get Rid Of Cupping Marks in 24 Hours
Latest Information: Cupping marks are not bruises as most people commonly think. CandyLipz lip plumper system does not cause bruising. It has been validated by our Clinical Trial Class 4 that the temporary side effect of cupping marks are actually erythema- a superficial of reddening of the skin. It does not cause bruising, broken blood vessels, vascular hemorrhage or broken red blood cells. You can read the clinical trial here.
You can now enjoy CandyLipz without worrying about getting bruises. You can get rid of nearly all the marks within 24 hours.
The secret is to MASSAGE the affected area/areas as frequently as you can during the 24-hours period. You can use the tips of your fingers, your thumb’s knuckles, or the round-end of a makeup brush!
The trick is to apply a slight pressure (not too hard but not too light) on the mark and massage it using a back and forth motion as if you were erasing the mark like you erase a letter on a page using a pencil eraser! Below is a video demo created using simply an Iphone by Dr. Thienna. She no longer gets cupping marks on her lips or around the mouth. For demo purposes, she cupped her arm. The result of this video shows you how a cupping mark can dissipate within 24 hours using the MASSAGE method.
- Massage for 2 to 3 minutes and rest for 1 to 2 hours and repeat. You are going to be very encouraged as you will see the cupping marks brighten up in a few hours after you massage the cupping mark areas. Keep massaging until your marks gradually dissipate. You will know how frequent you need to massage your cupping marks as all individuals are different due to the intensity of the cupping marks.
- Apply Arnica cream or cabbage juice before you massage your cupping marks to promote blood circulation.
- Drink more water to facilitate clearance of your cupping marks. Add fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your drinks and foods during you conditioning period.
- Eat iron and sulfur rich foods to help you strengthen the skin.
- If your tissues are sore, you can still massage the cupping marks.
NOTE INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY
IMPORTANT: This video is for users of CandyLipz. It cannot be used to erase a bruise or bruises from an injury!
Copyright 2014 | www.CandyLipz.com | The Pouty Lips You Always Wanted. Naturally. | San Francisco | 94127 |